Department of Computer Science
Florida State University
Office: 430A, Love Building
I am a tenure-track assistant professor in the Department of Computer Science at Florida State University. I received Ph.D. in computer science from University of California, Riverside in 2022. Prior to that, I received B.S. in Computer Science from Peking University in 2014. During my Ph.D. studies, I worked as a student intern at Argonne National Laboratory. My research interests lie broadly in the area of high-performance computing and autonomous driving, with a special focus on reliability, efficiency, and data management. More details can be found in my CV.
I am hiring 4+ Ph.D. students. If interested, please send me your CV and transcript. FSU is among the top 30 universities in the United States in the field of HPC.
- High Performance Computing (HPC)
- Scientific Data Management, Analytics, and Visualization
- Fault Tolerance and Resilience in Machine Learning and HPC
- Large Scale Deep Neural Networks
- Parallel, Distributed and Heterogeneous Systems
- 2021 R&D 100 Award (SZ compression framework), 2021.
- Laxmi N. Bhuyan Fellowship, University of California, Riverside, 2021
- Dissertation Year Program Fellowship, University of California, Riverside, 2021.
- Dean's Distinguished Fellowship, University of California, Riverside, 2017.
- Longtao Zhang (PhD, 2023-) B.Eng. @ Hunan University; ICPC silver medalist; Second-class scholarship of Hunan U
- Please refer to my CV for up-to-date publications